decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Valentine Dining Room

It looks like we're in for a reminder of just what winter can feel like if we lived anywhere but Florida so before I head out to grab some wood and get a fire going, let's head into the dining room.








I'm kind of loving one of my Christmas gifts from daughter #3 and family - the Ravenswood Winery poster. My girls and I have always thought of this logo as "ours" as there are the three girls in our family and our last name is Ravn. My daughter got this poster when she visited the winery in Napa. I immediately fell in love with it and tried to find one only to learn that it can only be purchased at the winery. What a wonderful surprise to see it come into our house on Christmas and to now have it hanging in our dining room. I love it!





Wow, I got through these pictures without much to say. Guess since I'm keeping it a bit simpler these days, things are pretty self explanatory. I'm off to try to get cozy and "hunker in" for what promises to be maybe our coldest night yet! Stay warm and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment