decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Playing Catch-up!

Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted. I have been super busy and having a lot of fun but I realized that I haven't even posted the rest of my Thanksgiving decor and Thanksgiving 2017 is already over. But, to help me when I do this all again next year, I am posting them today. I hope you will bear with me!




















I think all of that is pretty self explanatory. I'm sorry I didn't get to it sooner but we have had a busy week! Daughter #1 and Olivia arrived last Saturday and since then we have been to St. Augustine, celebrated Hud's birthday, been to Gainesville for Thanksgiving where all of the rest of the gang caught up with us, had a "celebration of life" gathering for my husband, celebrated my brother's birthday, watched the Gator/FSU game and began my Christmas tree decorating. Of course there are stories and pictures attached to all of those so you know I will be back. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment