decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Me and My Shadow

 My grand dog is back with me for another week or so as, once again, her family is traveling. She is good company and follows me everywhere I go. We have been doing all sorts of fun little projects this week but I'm ready for a break today so, while I have an autumn craft started in the sunroom, I thought we could move on to the dining room's late summer decor. Once again, the citrus colors come into play as well as the Mediterranean feel in this room...it is pretty simple without much explanation.






These are the Mason jar sunflowers that I made a few years ago. They were actually easy to do but so time consuming and tedious. I'm not sure I would ever try them again but I like them because they are different from all of my others. I actually saw another new idea on a blog the other night using paper bags to make sunflowers. Usually I am not one to do decor with paper but these actually look like they might hold up OK so, as soon as I can get to Hobby Lobby to pick up some supplies, I'll probably give them a try...and, I'll bring you along for the ride.

That's it for this year's dining room. I'll be back to show you what I'm doing for autumn if I like it. Stay safe and stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment