decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Back to Our Tour

 Now that I've taken a few days off to get back to crafting, I guess it is time to move ahead with late summer decor in the sunroom. There really isn't a lot to show you in here because I just put every day photos back in the TV unit as even I have no sunflowers frames to display. I do have a few pictures of two of my grands with sunflowers that their mom's 5th grade class planted years ago but they're hanging on the fridge. In any case, let's head to the sunroom.


Since the sunroom just has a nod to the theme this year, let's go ahead and catch the guest bath while we're at it.

 

 


 No matter how hard I try to not have it happen, I think my dislike for summer comes through no matter what. Sunflowers are "happy" flowers and I'm trying but I know I will be a LOT happier when I can once again say good bye to summer. Stay safe and stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment