decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Finishing Up!

 Easter is a week away and I still haven't finished up our tour so I thought I would do that today. We still haven't solidified family plans - except to know for sure that daughter #1 will be back up in NY working - so, just in case I will be hosting, I figured I might better keep my week free to do some running around. Although, not really. Except for food, there isn't much that I don't already have in my arsenal. Lol

Let's head into the sunroom...which usually doesn't need much explanation.





And on to the bathrooms where, once again, there is only a slight nod to the holiday in the master bath so that it remains functional.



The guest bath is a bit more cluttered because it is only in use when there is company.





And, as I was posting these pictures, one more little tweak I did awhile back popped up. Since I had already taken all of these pictures, I really didn't want to re-do all of them but, if truth be told, this is what the tray in the sunroom now looks like.



Isn't that just the cutest bunny? This tweak happened purely by accident. I will admit I was scrolling free vintage Easter images when I saw this. I knew that I had already done more then enough bunny signs for the year, but I thought I would download it and print one copy for me to have on hand. But, in doing so, I didn't check my printer set-up and had it on photo options. When this came out, I was really quite happy as I love the image and I had made that magnetic picture holder years ago so it was a simple put together. I love that bunny so much that I am not promising you won't see him again...larger...next year but for now, I'm good.

So I think that takes you through the house for this year's Easter tour. I'll let you know if other fun things transpire this week but, if not, I will be back with some Easter photos and then we're on to spring decor. Stay safe and stay tuned.







No comments:

Post a Comment