decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 26, 2024

It's Fri-yay!

 With all of the germs going around these days, I guess I am lucky to have only been caught by the "common" cold yet it aggravates me none the less. Lol I'm not feeling all that bad but I am coughing so I don't feel comfortable going around others and sharing my germs...which has given me a few very quiet days. I would totally be out in the yard if we hadn't had just enough rain each day to make things wet and honestly, it's just gloomy out there. And so, I have been doing little odds and ends here in the house and this happened...

I was looking at pictures of last year's St. Pat's decor and started thinking that I should probably go back and double check what I already have before I just start adding new things because sometimes I buy things at the end of a season and then completely forget that I did. lol And so, I pulled out most of the things that are stored in the house-other than the things that are St. Pat's decor just by virtue of the fact that they're green like pillows, candles, etc. And, of course, this has me chomping at the bit to start the green...but, even I won't do that...just yet.

And so, I thought we could move along to the sunroom. I've got to be honest-I'm about over all of the red.



The sunroom doesn't seem to ever change very much. Of course it now houses the majority of the holiday photos but the rest of the room stays at a minimum so that we can actually use it without much effort.

So that's all I have for today. Grandson #2 had to have emergency surgery the other day and I, with my germs, have still not been able to visit so I am hoping that I can spend some time with him this weekend. And then, I spied on Pinterest something that really struck my fancy but since I really don't want to have to shop for supplies, I've kind of been scrounging things I already have and I might be able to make it work.

That's all the hint I am going to give you but I will take you along on the ride when I get to it. It won't really resemble the original but it will give me a new Easter item and, fingers crossed, it will turn out pretty. Stay safe and stay tuned.





No comments:

Post a Comment