decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 4, 2022

Chihuly

I thought when next I came back to post that I would be able to finish up my pictures from my trip but, honestly, I am beat today. I just finished up two solid, 8 hour days of un-decorating and redecorating and I am ready to sit down and put my feet up! I am kind of proud of myself that I got ALL of Halloween down and Thanksgiving up in two days but, I wish I could say that it is all packed away until next year... I can't. But, it is all piled in the garage so at least I'm not looking at it. That will be for tomorrow.

In any case, I thought I would share our Halloween morning. My brother, sister-in-law and I headed to the Chihuly Collection in downtown St. Pete. They have seen a few other installations of his works but this is my first time seeing it in person and I was amazed at the beauty created from blown glass. The museum had a movie showing him working and it is truly mind blowing what can be done with hot glass! Pictures don't really capture the beauty.












We spent a little time downtown and then were off to go home and get ready for the fun about to begin. I'll be back to share that soon. Stay safe and stay tuned.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment