decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas!

I am home from my trip down to daughter #1's house and what a wonderful time we had! All of my girls and grand children were there except my #3 grand daughter who had to work in St. Augustine. We got to spend some quality time together with not much more on the agenda except enjoying each other's company. 

I am sharing a few of my photos before I have to head in to get ready for church and the evening with daughter #3 and her family. Then, tomorrow, everyone will be here for the big celebration. It will definitely be a full house but I can't wait.















Downtown St. Pete is so pretty at night...all the time but especially at Christmas. The weather was just perfect and we pretty much strolled the entire water side of town. We got to see the newly renovated pier and all it has to offer and, we got to eat at one of our favorite restaurants. We finished the night with s'mores around the fire. 

We pretty much spent the next day visiting and catching up. Lots of stories, laughs and love. Daughter #1 and her girls had just returned from a week in NYC so there was lots to share.


Kris' tree is beautiful this year too. Wish I had taken more pictures around her house-which is always so beautifully decorated-but we were too busy having fun.


I'm off to get some stuff together before I head. I hope everyone has a blessed holiday full of family, friends and love. I will be back soon. Stay safe and stay tuned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment