decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Where Does the Time Go?

Wow. I truly can't believe how quickly time is going these days. I spent a day with an old friend, started making cookies and am trying to finish up a few other things I have started and, when I looked up, Christmas was but nine days away. I guess it is time to get this house tour finished up. Let's do the family room today as that is the room I have been spending most of my time in lately.



This year's tree is the kind I always look for. I love a tree that hits the ceiling and is so big around that it is super hard to decorate the top because you can't even get the ladder close enough at the bottom to even get to the top! Lol This one gave me a few close moments but now that it is done, I love it. It is so pretty in this room at night when it is lit with only the Christmas lights and the candles.




A few years ago, I stopped putting out all of my Santas but there are always favorites that have to be here every year.





It has been a long day and I am ready for bed but still have a few things to do, so I will sign off but I will be back soon with the rest of the house and a peek at what I have been working on. Stay safe and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment