decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 18, 2020

Seven Days and Counting

While the next batch of cookies (cranberry-pistachio shortbread ) is chilling in the frig, I think I will wrap up our tour...just in case the joy of the holiday sweeps me up for a special ride this week. We'll start in the dining room.





On to the sunroom.




I still love all of my Santa, Nutcracker, horse and carriage ride and family Christmas photos from over our so many years. I have them all over the house and as the collection grows every year, I have to become a bit more imaginative as to where I can display them...I am truly running out of house!



My bedroom is decorated but I haven't gotten the guest rooms done yet. Guess I will add that to the list.



Just a small nod to the holiday in my bathroom.



A bit more decorating in the guest bath.



And, I did get a few shots of the house lit up at night although none of them really capture how pretty it looks in "real" life.

I like this shot because, if you look really closely, you can see a bit of the tree in the family room through the window. I was hoping you could see the "dripping" icicles but, I guess unless I did a video - which, I think is far beyond my limited photographic abilities - that won't happen.

So that is it for the 2020 Christmas house tour. I'm off to get those cookies into the oven and then get back to what I have been working on. Have you ever noticed how the things that you think are going to be a snap end up being the most difficult? I will share when if I ever get them done. Stay safe and stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment