decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 7, 2020

Finishing Up

I just realized that I never showed you the guest bath dressed up for autumn. It's really not enough to do a whole blog about but, since I like to have these things documented for me for next year, I thought I'd go ahead and throw it in. On to the guest bath...




And, just for the heck of it, I'll throw in a quick picture of the master bath. I don't over-decorate in there because that room needs to be less cluttered and functional but, I always have to have a bit of a nod to the season or holiday to make me happy.


Well, that was short and sweet. I hope everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend. I got a lot of yard work done and also got to dog sit my grand dog Parker. He is a huge black labradoodle who belongs to daughter #3 and her family. They were heading off for another day of boating and taking their golden doodle, Hazel, along. Hazel absolutely loves the water...Parker, not so much. But, they felt bad leaving Parker home alone as they all drove off so he came to spend the day with me. He is pretty low maintenance and we had a fun visit. Of course, as the day wore on we had our routine afternoon thunder storm and I had a very large dog practically all the way up on my lap with the first clap of thunder...he is definitely not a fan of storms! Lol

So far it's looking like a pretty quiet week. Hopefully that means that I will have time to do the rest of the end-of-summer yard work and start  a new craft project or two. We shall see where the road leads. Stay safe and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment