decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Ahhhhh!

We FINALLY had the smallest of rain showers and I FINALLY got a chance to get some of my Miracle Gro-ing done, so things in the yard aren't looking quite as stressed as they have been. I thought I would take a spare moment and get another spring room posted although I must admit that spring is not my forte!



It's funny how some decorative things come and go and some seem to linger forever. That cement dove and the vine basket are two examples. I bought the dove in the cutest garden shop in Maitland many, many years ago and the basket was one of my first purchases from the online boutique two of our daughters had. Somehow, at least for me, they have stood the test of time and I find myself reaching for them often!








I think I have mentioned that spring is always a busy time for our family and then when you throw in graduations and a prom it becomes even more so. This was Morgan's senior prom and since she is not dating anyone special, she decided that she would not accept any date requests and go with all of her friends. They will all soon be heading off to many different colleges in many different places and she wanted one more opportunity to enjoy their time together. I know I say this about every one of them, but where have the years gone??! 



And speaking of "years", Morgan's sister, Hannah, is graduating from UF this coming Saturday. She got her BA in 3 years and is heading straight into her Master's program with a graduate assistant ship...these kids amaze me!!



We are looking forward to celebrating Hannah this weekend and excited to have the whole family in town. I am sure I will have much to share-stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment