decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Spoiler Alert!

Now that our four oldest grand children are getting older, it is getting harder and harder to shop for them to get them something they will really love unless a "little birdie" tells us specifically what might be on their lists. Gone are the days of four matching outfits from Gymboree or Limited Too plus all of the lovely accessories that they so generously provided to go with each outfit and which were an absolute must to be the fashionistas that we thought they were. Immediately the "French poodle" collection comes quickly to mind-all the way down to the poodle purse-so cute.  Boy did they look cute!!

But, alas, these days they all have such different looks and tastes. So, I usually find a few things that are "givens" (one being their yearly ornament that I try to find to celebrate a magic moment of their past year) that they can open and their big gift ends up being cash-I figure you can never go wrong with cash. I don't even do gift cards for them any more because I don't want them having to be limited to one store.

But, that being said, I always like to find a cute way to present this gift and for the last few years, it has been with a gift of EOS Lip Balm and a card printed from a download.

I am always on the prowl for these lip balms to go on sale. If I find them at Kohls and then get an additional 30% off, they are "almost" paying me to buy them. I get them in all sorts of colors for all sorts of holidays!


This year I found this cute download from "The Idea Room". So cute. So simple...and, I can finally cross one thing off of my list!

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment