decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Home Sweet Home

I have been out of town a lot recently so when I pulled into the driveway yesterday, I decided it was time to pull out all of the Christmas decor "stops"...which means turn on ALL of the holiday lighting, light ALL of the candles, refresh ALL of the "wall smellies", etc. And then just sit back and drink it all in!! I'm not sure when I will be back to blogging so I thought I would try to squeeze in as much of the rest of the house as I can today.







I am one lucky Nana...all 7 of our grand children got us pictures with Santa last year and we look at them constantly!



I'm still using MY little Santa that was on the tree in my room when I was a little girl...I can still remember where and when I bought him! Also love the small salt and pepper shakers and hand made sleigh that my mom found for me in an antique store. "Antiquing" wasn't something my mom usually did so I treasure the fact that she knew how much I loved these vintage things and took the time to find them even more than I do the items themselves.















So that's the kitchen and dining room for this year. Fingers crossed that I will be able to post the rest before I am off again. Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment