decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Now You See It-Now You Don't

You know I am busy and feeling just a bit pressured when I turn down a chance to head to Wiregrass. My husband asked me this morning if I would like to head down there for the day, but, quite frankly, I have been so busy and out of our house so much recently that I have a list a mile long of little things I must do before I will feel semi-caught up.

And so, with that in mind-and to be able to cross one thing off my list, I tweaked the dining room decor so I could take some pictures and show it to you! Come on along.


This stuff has been on the hutch in past years but had to move here because....

...all of the stuff that used to be on the mantle had to move to the hutch this year and I like it here but not quite as much as I did when it was on the mantle. But, I LOVE my Mr. Bones in the family room now so I will either have to come up with somewhere else for all of these pictures next year or "live with it".






Mr. Bone's "shorter" cousin has found a place to oversee the goings on. And yes, any real cobwebs you may see were "pain stakingly" placed on the chandelier for more spooky effects! I haven't switched the light bulbs to the "flicker" bulbs just yet because they give off almost NO light and I have much sewing to still do at this table!




Still liking the skeleton lamp I made last year-thank you Pinterest!





I love this table runner-got it from the now out of business Bombay Co. I loved all of the seasonal things that store used to carry-especially all of their Halloween. So many things in my decor are from them-sigh.

So one more room down and just a few to go. Hopefully my list will be a lot shorter the next time we meet. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment