decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 4, 2013

Almost done...

So today we will stroll through the kitchen. I've got to say, there isn't much different. Guess the kitchen is the same every year because it houses the stuff that we really need and use on a daily basis. It all just pretty much sits around and clutters the kitchen counters. This year I did clear out a shelf in a cabinet to house the myriad of Halloween serving pieces that I have so the counters are a bit less cluttered than usual.




Still LOVE this pot that I bought at Hallmark many, many years ago! I have never seen another!


This is kind of my catch-all. It holds pot holders, coasters, some paper plates and napkins, extra glass plates, Halloween pasta, etc. Do you see the Wilton Sprinkle Test tube set in there? I bought that last year planning to add it to my laboratory vignette but never did because it was too cutesy. While perusing my blogs the other day I found this on "Home Is Where the Boat Is" and it is the perfect answer so I stuck it in here so I will remember to make this in my "free time".


There now...isn't that a lot more sinister looking than colored sprinkles?


Our old cookie jar from Target many years ago...of course now it only holds Sweet n Low - no cookies for us any more-haha!








Like I said, not all that much different but I still like it! Getting close to the end.






We went to see "Les Miserables" last night and I am so glad we did! The voices were incredible and you kind of forgot you were in the Ocala Civic Theatre for 3 hours! Fun to get out now and then even though it did bring us home way past our bedtime-ha ha! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment