decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Let's Wrap It Up!

With Halloween less than a week away and me heading out of town for all of that time, I guess it is time to wrap up this year's tour. Let's try to catch all of the areas we've missed starting with the sunroom. Everything in here is pretty much the same as last year.




I have a few pictures of the master bedroom ready for the holiday. I like to have a bit of whatever holiday in all of the rooms of my house but the bedroom has gotten a bit more each year because it is where all of the "over-flow" of pictures go. If everybody is home and all of the guest rooms are being used, I will disperse these pictures throughout those rooms as well but, this year that isn't happening so here is where they will be. Lol




Just a nod in the master bath.




And, lastly, the guest bath.





That is it for the Halloween house tour 2022. I am having a hard time believing that the next time we will be chatting, we will be in November! I'm sure I will make time to post my pictures from my trip and then I will be on to Thanksgiving. We will be doing Thanksgiving in my home town this year but daughter #3 and her family have asked to be hosts...and, I am having no problem with that. lol We will be missing some of the gang but we will be thankful for those who are here!

Have a BOO-tiful Halloween and stay safe and stay tuned.







 

.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment