decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 24, 2022

Wow!

I'm home from my long weekend in Gainesville and have a little catching up to do before daughter #1&2 arrive home from High Point, N.C. tomorrow and I am off to St. Pete for the week. This is my favorite time of the year and I love that I get to cram in so much fun! 

With that being said, I only have 2 more chances to finish our tour so let's head into the family room today and then we can catch all of the other bits and pieces tomorrow.


I was thinking it might be time to change things up a bit, but I really haven't had the time this year. I don't want to buy new things...just maybe move some things around. Guess that will have to wait until next year. lol









I had the most perfect autumn weekend with family. My brother and sister-in-law came here on Friday and we had a nice visit as well as getting to pick grand daughter #5 up from school. Then we headed to Gainesville where daughter #2 met up with us and I spent the rest of the weekend at her house.She and her hubby went out of their way to spoil me and I enjoyed every minute of it! The weather was perfect and we spent a lot of it outdoors as well as having a chance to see "Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris". 

The main reason for the visit was to do the "Walk to End Alzheimer's"...a cause very close to our family. It was a bit of an emotional day but also one full of hope! It was a bit overwhelming to see so many purple flowers...those who have lost people to this disease as well as all of the yellow for caregivers and even a blue or two...people currently battling the disease. The weather was beautiful and the two miles went quickly!


    I'm off to do some wash, pay some bills, etc. so I can head to St. Pete without a care in the world. Lol I'll be back tomorrow to finish up the tour because as soon as I return, I will be on to Thanksgiving! Stay safe and stay tuned.









No comments:

Post a Comment