decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

I love autumn! It is my favorite season of the year and I love all of the things that happen that keep me busy through the season. This week is no exception. I spent yesterday with daughter #2 and we had the loveliest visit. Tomorrow I have an appointment and football with more football on Friday and another appointment. I'm thinking I will use Thursday to make another large pot of my favorite soup and also bake some cookies for the tailgate. I am trying a new cookie as well as a tried and true one so I might hop back on for a second to show you (if I can ever find the last called for ingredient. It takes quite a bit if the Halloween "jimmies" and, so far, I haven't been able to find them in the usual places. Guess I'll be adding another few stops to my list of errands) but today seems like the best time for a full post so, since we've seen the porch, let's head into the living room.

There aren't a lot of changes in this room although this is where I put a few of the new things I made this year. I added the vintage image wreath, the velvet witch's hat and the "Raven" Poe canvas.









Excuse that plug sticking out on the side. It is supposed to be behind the mirror-guess it slipped out when I was diddling with something or other. lol

So that is the living room for this year. I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. I have so much I want to do and so little time. I'll be back soon. Stay safe and stay tuned.





No comments:

Post a Comment