decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Here's to the Seniors!

Yay for the seniors...no, I'm not talking about me and my peers. I'm talking about all of the senior athletes who were recognized at last night's last regular season home football game. It was a lovely tribute to so many wonderful kids...football, cheering, cross country and band were last night. Of course, as the reality that this very special young man will soon be moving forward with his life in a place where we will no longer get to see him all of the time set in, a few tears were shed. But we had to get over that quickly because the game started and, once again, TC was in the lead but then the other team would catch up for much of the game. In the end we took the win and the weather co-operated by being an absolutely gorgeous night! 






My grandson just dropped my grand dog off at my house. She is going to spend the week with me as there are "construction" things going on at their house and she would go bonkers with all of the commotion. She and I are going to have a quiet weekend before all of the fun of my next week starts. And, once it starts it pretty much doesn't end until November...yikes! Where is my October going?

I'll be back to finish our tour soon...definitely before it is "turkey time". Lol Stay safe and stay tuned.





No comments:

Post a Comment