decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

I'm Back!

 I'm home from my daughter's house and what a wonderful time I had. Since she had just returned from working in NY once again, we spent the first part of my visit pretty much doing nothing...which is just what she needed after being gone for so long. We did get the outside of her house decorated, picked the dogs up from the kennel and supervised the construction of more privacy fencing. And then, grand daughter #2 arrived and 2 days later my brother and sister-in-law came as well.

On Halloween Eve, we walked to downtown St. Pete and had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants.



Then we took a leisurely walk home taking in some of the Halloween decorations already out.







Halloween day was full and fun but I will save that for another post. I have taken down my outside decor but tomorrow I will start taking down the inside and putting up Thanksgiving. If I have a minute I will try to get back to show you a bit more of my trip. Stay safe and stay tuned.





No comments:

Post a Comment