decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, February 19, 2022

"Jigging" Into the Kitchen

I know St. Pat's is still a month away but, since I have all of the decor up and ready - and, before it gets dusty and needs to be cleaned...Lol - let's head into the kitchen. I actually changed a few things up in there.



No matter how many time I tackle those finger prints, I never remember to do it right before snapping pictures...sorry.


Since I now have the dish and hand soaps on the right of the sink, I am left with a blank spot right in front of the very unattractive electric plug. I thought I would put the new St. Pat's Mason jar arrangement there, but I like it up on the shelf so I moved over the cutting board with the small shamrock wreath and all is good.

I really like the way the shelf is looking now. I found that very straggly branch of shamrocks at $ Tree. It is the only one they had left and is missing a few leaves but I actually grabbed it to use the individual shamrocks as embellishments. Since I haven't needed them for that just yet, I stuck them in the jar and I'm fine with that.













 So that is the kitchen for this year. I can't say it enough...I love the green. It feels like I have brought the outside in and, at least for me, it is very calming. It makes me happy to know that the green will be around for a long time to come. I use mostly the light greens and violets for Easter and then the same light greens with a few other soft colors thrown in for spring and then the greens will also pop back up for August (against the sunflowers). Ahhhh, I have much to look forward to. Lol Stay safe and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment