decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Early Celebration

I am one happy Nana! After all of the fun of watching one of my grand dogs for 2 weeks, little by little, my entire family arrived back in town! And, whenever I can get the whole group together, it is reason to party! And, if there is any kind of holiday anywhere nearby, it will become a full blown celebration!

And so it was this weekend when everyone gathered at my house and we celebrated the 4th as well as the fully restored pool-finally!

It was chaotic as usual. Lots of people, dogs, food, laughs, etc. And, as I so often do when I'm just really enjoying myself, I didn't take time to snap many pictures but the ones I am usually good about are the ones of me with my ever-growing grand children. I feel like I am getting shorter and shorter every time I see them.







In any case, we had a wonderful time and Mother Nature co-operated just perfectly! And everyone who had to travel home on Sunday night made it safely with no rain!

Daughter #1 is here for a few more days so we're off for a day of shopping and fun and then over to daughter #3 this afternoon for happy hour. Don't know what I'll do with myself when I'm finally alone again. But, I know the 4th decor will be coming down and that means sunflowers will be going up...and that means we will be just that much closer to autumn...so I think I'll be just fine! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment