decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Short but Sweet

Today's post is going to be quick. I want to get the dining room photos before it turns into a temporary storage unit! I am about to start painting my office and I think I will need to move much of what is currently in there out to the dining room so I will have room to maneuver. I will also be moving the bed so I probably won't be able to get back to my desktop until the room is finished...and, with the speed I am moving these days, that may be awhile. Lol

In any case, here is this year's dining room in all of its sunflower glory.









Really not much to say about the decor...just lots of urns and olive jars and Mediterranean colors. And, as you can see, the sunroom is even more simple. Just one small nod to the season.



I have had the most fun week...two trips to Gainesville-one to take my grand daughter to the Dr. Cade Science Camp along with a nice family visit and the other to pick her up and enjoy some downtown Gainesville time with her brother. I also fit in a full day with a close friend and another of shopping and preparing for this weekend. I am not really looking forward to the furniture moving and painting mostly, I think, because I am not so sure about my color choice. The color was chosen from a bedding that I purchased-another questionable choice but it was on such a phenomenal sale that I truly couldn't pass it up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that two spur of the moment decisions turn out to be a perfect combination-or at least not horrible. Lol We shall see. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment