decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lest I Forget

Even though I never need reminding that this is my FAVORITE season of the year, I happened upon two things that I had downloaded during the summer and then forgot I had. Thought I might as well finish them off as they are both "no brainers".

I found the banner download at Penniwigs. I simply printed it and then bordered the letters with an orange and a rust background. I think it gave them a bit more of a presence. Then I punched the holes and strung on some rustic twine. I actually wanted to do a bit of embellishing but I have too much going on this week to drag out a lot of supplies so I was a bit reluctant to do so and then when I saw it like this, I decided that "less is more".


I also found this fabulous fall print somewhere on the internet, but so long ago that I don't remember where. I will try to search for it and let you know if I find the source. I simply put it in a frame I had and propped it on the table by the front door.

The next few weeks are going to be very busy-including some travels. I will be looking for my "fall fix" along the way and let you know what I find. And, when I return, it will be Halloween in my house-stay tuned.

1 comment: