decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

And Off We Go!

 I finally have all of the inside decorated for Halloween BUT, I still don't have all of the autumn packed up and put away just yet and I don't have the outside decorated. Outside is a big job and best to start early in the morning and today I had to wait for the pest control guy to arrive and didn't want to be in dirt up to my knees when he did and so, it will have to wait until tomorrow.

My plan had been to simplify (we all know how long that lasted-lol) and change things up this year but, changing things up takes a LOT of time and with everything going on this year with the heat and Helene the only things that got changed were me finding places for the new crafts I had done and then possibly some other things moving for that to happen. In any case, we'll start with the living room and pick up outside when we can.


This is where I put the new "witch sign" and the little vintage cauldron scene.








I really tried to cut back on the photos-I actually thought I may forgo this bunch altogether but I just couldn't do it-too many fun memories! The couch table holds photos of our family costume parties...



...while this table has some of our witch and Witch Tea photos.












So that is pretty much it for the living room right now. I still have some tweaking to do but I think this room will probably stay as is.

Going to hit the ground running in the morning but may not be able to stand up straight by afternoon-lol-so we'll see when I'll be back. Until then, stay safe and stay tuned.









No comments:

Post a Comment