decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 30, 2024

Keeping It Real!

 The dogs got picked up this morning right before I headed to my dentist appointment. As soon as I got home, I grabbed a second cup of coffee and got started on the continuation of my Halloween decorating. I don't know if it's just that I'm really tired after five nights of getting up between 2-3a.m. with the dogs or that I am one year older than the last time I did this but, I am moving slowly today-which gave me time to "really" see things as they are...and I had to start laughing. And, I also needed a break so I decided to share this with you as I am enjoying being off of my feet for a few minutes!

This swap out is a BIG one...and, I need to be careful not to store everything completely away because much of it will return when I bring out Thanksgiving...and, some of it even stays out for Halloween just in different places. And so, instead of putting things where they belong, things just get stacked...and it truly looks like a tornado struck. And, it is just about at this point every year where I start to wonder just WHY I'm doing this and if I will ever get done. 

Today is Monday. If all goes well I should be able to take pictures by Friday. Time to get back at it. I'll be back. Stay safe and stay tuned.









No comments:

Post a Comment