decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 13, 2024

testing1,2,3

I have definitely been MIA. I have had one of those "when it rains..." kind of weeks. It seems as if all of a sudden everything I need to fill my days has decided to break! Some of them are easier to fix than others...my computer being the one I am most upset about.

My desktop computer started doing "weird" things over a week ago. I had no idea what some of the messages meant but, being totally computer illiterate, I did the few things I knew to do-like try rebooting-and none of that worked until one time it did and things that hadn't worked for a long time suddenly worked again. I sent my sister-in-law a message telling her that my "dumb luck" apparently came through on this little mishap. And, I went to bed happy.

The next morning when I went to edit my latest photos, they were in the downloaded file but could not be moved to Picassa...and my Picassa icon now had a "lock" on it...as did other icons.

I knew I would have to address this issue when I could get someone here that knew more than I but I felt like I could still get to my blog-sometimes my only communication with the outside world-especially when my car is also in dry dock-and post unedited pictures-not the perfect answer but an answer none the less.

And then I took a few more pictures and discovered that I can no longer download pictures at all. That means that once I post the pictures I have in that file, I am at a standstill unless I just want to post blogs with no pictures...and wouldn't you love that? Lol

I am going to use this post as a test and see if I can get it to work using just the porch pictures to begin with. My house is now in "spring" mode and changed up a bit so I was very anxious to share with you...we'll see how it goes. Let's start here and keep our fingers crossed.


My purple petunias and pink geranium seem to be happy here and match the door hanger pretty well. The plant in the small pot is pretty but I don't remember what it is. Lol

 




So that is really all I have for you today. Again, I'm sorry for the pictures. I can't download them to Picassa where I usually edit and editing any other way was just way too tedious! Let's see how-and if-this will even post and keep our fingers crossed that by the time I have shared the pictures I was able to download, I will have found someone to help me with this dilemma. I'm off to rake leaves. Stay safe and stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment