decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Good News...

You know the old saying-"I've got good news and bad news"? So for the good news first. After many, many hours of computer work and research, my sister-in-law was able to move the pictures I had recently been able to download into my Picassa editing program. That means for the next few blogs, the pictures will be better. Yay! Now for the bad news-we still can't figure out why it won't let me download any new pictures. But, daughter #2 and her hubby are coming one day this weekend and we have high hopes that they may be able to decipher more of the conundrum! Every time we thought we had one thing figured out, something else would stop working. It was a long day but I am enjoying today and the fact that I can take you into the kitchen and share its spring decor with you-fingers crossed. Lol

Please ignore the empty magnets on the fridge-apparently I forgot to put them away after taking down some of the Easter photos.




As I'm looking at the bottom shelves of the baker's rack, I think it needs something taller behind the white metal bird seed tray-if my printer was working, I would download something and decoupage it onto a canvas. I think I'll add that to my to-do list. Lol


I needed something next to the sign and I had the French flower pot, the greenery and the flowers so I kind of just threw them together to fill a void. It truly wasn't until I looked at this picture that I realized how closely they resemble the flowers in the picture hanging below the shelf. Definitely thought I could take credit for being a "genius" but it's truly just luck-or maybe serendipity!


And, that's the kitchen! I'll be back with more pictures-and hopefully more good news-soon. Stay safe and stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment