decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

I'm Back!

 I'm back sooner than I expected. I thought I would be having a rather slow, quiet week and had really planned to get out and do some leisurely gardening but, as often happens, the week filled up quickly and now there is no time for leisurely anything! We have a lacrosse game in Gainesville tonight and then I'm going to daughter #3's for dinner on Friday before another lacrosse game. Add to that daughter #2 and her hubby coming to install the new computer, my car needing to get back in to see if they can pinpoint the oil leak, the handyman coming (finally!) to get some much needed things done and me needing to get out to find some clothes for my granddaughter's graduation, party and 10 days out of town. Wow! And, I still have that "gardening" urge that always hits at this time of year so I spent a few hours yesterday and a few more today cleaning fountains, digging out the dreaded border grass and transplanting day lilies. I seriously could be out there the rest of the day but then I might not be able to move the rest of the night and I need to be ready to head by 6 p.m. And so, I found my way here and thought I might get another blog up while I have a few free minutes. These are the times when I am happy no one is around to see me because once I get going, I am knee deep in dirt and I don't mind at all! Lol

I think we're off to the sunroom which really has even less seasonal decor than usual.

I just put the spring blossoms and the lamb's ear in one of my favorite PB vases and then the chair sports a small pillow with a spring postcard image that I love.


 The colors from the pillow are sort of repeated in these plates.


And that is about my only nod to spring in the sunroom. The TV armoire is filled with pictures I love that don't fit into any of my other seasonal/holiday themes.

 

So that is the sunroom for this spring. I'm off to start getting ready for tonight. As I have said all week long, fingers crossed this posts-so far, so good-and I'll be back as long as I can until the new computer arrives. Then, you will probably need to give me a bit of a "learning curve"...as you know, I'm not great with change. Lol Stay safe and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment