decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Spring Tour

 My last post posted although the pictures definitely left much to be desired-even more than usual. But, at this point, my goal is to at least get all of the pictures I have been able to download posted even if they can not be edited. Let's see how the living room turned out. If I had known this would happen, I would have taken a bit more care when snapping the pictures but, it is what it is!



As much of a problem that I have in decorating for Easter, spring is even harder for me. Again, I think it is the pastel colors that speak spring...and, I love them so much outdoors. But, not so much in my house. Of course, there are places where they can't be denied-like my favorite wreath from a favorite shop down in Lake Alfred. And so, I had to let a little bit of the those colors sneak in but, in the end, I realized that I am still mostly using greens and purples-I guess you can't teach an old dog...Lol This is also where I bring out all of my garden features-lots of old and chippy things that make me happy.

I also realized after decorating for spring that I don't have a lot of "spring crafts". I actually had some new ones lined up but, alas, my printer is also down for the count so any printing isn't happening for awhile either!






I made this "spring" sign last year and I kind of like how it matches the flower arrangement.






It is really hard to get a good picture-especially when you can't edit-of this cloche but I love that the image inside is almost an exact duplicate of the nest beside it.


So that is it for the living room. Again, I'm not sure these posts are anything anyone wants to see, but with all of the computer issues, it just feels even more urgent for me to get these pictures on. My next decor doesn't come until about the third week of May so fingers crossed something will be figured out by then. The next in line is "patriotic" and one of my favorites-even if it does feature a lot of red. Lol

Grandson #2 is coming over this afternoon to see if he can help at all. He is quite versed in computers but not necessarily dinosaur computers like mine. I think the aim is to not have to buy a new computer because I don't even have any idea of what I would need to buy. It's going to be an interesting afternoon because I know he wants so much to be able to help but....you'll be the first to know. Lol Fingers crossed I'll be back. Stay safe and stay tuned.
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment