decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Busy Week!

 Life has been hectic of late...good hectic if that is such a thing! I have been super busy with lacrosse, family visits, birthdays, more birthdays and lots and lots of yard work! For about the 6th week in a row I have had my 6 cans of leaves/branches out for pick-up...and still they all keep coming down. And now, of course, it is time for the pollen and "squiggles". Everything looks a mess and it is impossible to stay ahead of it yet I continue to try! Lol

Before I get on to more of the "fun" stuff, let's make a quick trip into the sunroom.





Once again, I kept the sunroom minimal so that surface areas would be easy to access. This week a lot of the family will be arriving to help me celebrate yet another birthday. I don't understand how they keep coming so quickly but they do! And then the weekend after that grand daughter #5 and her BFF are coming over for Nana weekend so this space will be bustling for awhile!

But, prior to all of that fun was this past busy weekend with extended family. My son-in-law's family came to town and we got to do two lacrosse games and an 18th birthday celebration for my oldest grandson.


For Harrison's birthday dinner he once again chose one of my favorite restaurants here in town, Ipanema Brazilian Steakhouse. A meal at this place is more like an experience and it was so much fun to share it with the extended family.




And then we had another lacrosse game last night with two more to come this week! Whew! The team has a really busy schedule but, I am finally starting to catch on to a bit more of the game and it is so fast paced that I am actually really starting to enjoy it.

I probably won't be back for a visit until the week is over because my kids have things planned for every day to keep me busy but rest assured, when I am back I will be loaded with photos...unless I forget to snap pictures. We shall see. Stay safe and stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment