decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Beautiful Weelend

 It is an absolutely beautiful Saturday morning and I'm not sure what I will do today but I am betting that I end up outside so, I thought maybe before I go, I would take you in to see this year's kitchen decor.



Here's that pumpkin Dutch Oven that I love so much. I have even found a way to incorporate her into my Halloween decor so she will be out and about for the next three months!

And, here is where this canvas found a home.


And this little cutie ended up here which turned out to be exactly perfect. I guess I bought that orange "farmer's market" pitcher last year. I had completely forgotten about it until I came upon it in the Rubbermaid and now these two look like I "meant" to do it.

Still loving my autumn gifts from grand children!





That is the kitchen for this year. I'm off to look for some outdoor adventures but, before I go, let me share where I was last night. Friday Night Lights have begun again. We had a pre-season game where our varsity team (where my oldest grandson is a senior this year ) and our JV team (where my 2nd grandson is a freshman player ) each played a half of the game. The night was actually beautiful - the coolest temperatures we have had in a very long time and the crowds were abundant. Looks like we are going to have a full and fun season.

I'll be back soon. Until then stay safe and stay tuned.











No comments:

Post a Comment