decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Fun Fridays

I can't believe that I am saying this but, I am going to be sad to see football season end. For a number of months, we have had at least two football games every weekend and, at times it makes fitting in anything else difficult. But, I have come to realize just how much I truly love it all! This week was no exception.

The fun started on Friday afternoon when I went over to daughter #3's house to help her get ready for a little pre-middle school dance get-together. My daughter had invited my grand daughter's friends and their parents over for appetizers and a light dinner before the girls were off to their dance. It was all of the giggles and glam you would expect from six preteens. It was so much fun to see how excited they were and the fact that they all enjoyed getting dressed up was a miracle in itself because these girls would usually rather be in a pair shorts and a tee shirt.

As soon as the girls got off safely daughter #3 and I were on our way to the HS football stadium where said daughter and her husband were also hosting another tailgate for the first high school football game playoffs that my grandson's team - Trinity Catholic - was playing this year. They had to win to stay in the running for state champs...and they did so it looks like at least one more fun football night is in my future next week!


I think while we are here I will also finish up my Thanksgiving tour for this year. Tomorrow is my youngest grand son's birthday and then on Monday I am off to my youngest grand daughter's school for the morning. After that, there will be grocery shopping on Tuesday before heading to Gainesville on Wednesday to get an early start on cooking with daughter #2. And, of course, after that, all of the rest of the family will be converging from various locations for a few more days packed full of football (both college and HS), family and fun...and, and of course, those ever loving tailgates!

So a quick peek at the sunroom...








...and the bathrooms.






So that is it for this year's Thanksgiving tour. I can't believe how quickly the year is going! I'll be back with some pictures of the fun and frolics. Stay safe and stay tuned.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment