decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 27, 2021

It's All About Family

Let's head into the family room today. This is where the majority of the carrots ended up. I also moved Mr. & Mrs. Bunny in here to kind of make some sense of why there is so much orange all of a sudden. Lol

This is where the "egg" ended up. I probably should have found a home for it in the other parts of the house...and believe me, I tried...but this is where it has landed for now. Let's just say this is definitely NOT my favorite vignette but, one house has only so much room. Lol Maybe I should remember that before I jump into new craft projects!

I hung the very large carrot next to the mantle where the bunnies are. I think it helps draw your eye to the oranges and also looks nice with the lime green of the palette sign...which I did so many years ago and is still one of my favorites!











So that is the family room for this year. In one week, some of the family will be here and we will begin celebrating Easter with all of our traditions. I'm starting to make some lists and begin some preparation but, before that, my youngest grand daughter is on her way here so that is the priority today. We don't really have any plans so I will see what she would like to do when she gets here. Whatever it is, it is sure to be fun. Stay safe and stay tuned.






No comments:

Post a Comment