decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail

So next we come to the dining room.


I still love the Easter table runner that I found at HL a few years ago. It reminds me of the water color ones from PB.

I LOVE this sweet little bunny that my youngest grand daughter did for me last year!

The dining room is pretty simple...mostly the greens and purples that I love with lots of little bunnies thrown in here and there.

It is the most beautiful day outside. We have had just the lightest rains the last few days that have washed away a bit of the yellow from the pollen. I am off to do some raking and wash my car. It was outside for a few days while I was decorating for Easter and had bins all over the garage and is now COVERED in pollen, squiggles and leaves...note to self...next time park it in the front circular drive instead of in the straight drive which is umbrella-ed with huge oak trees! Lol If my energy holds out, I will start cleaning gutters. If not, there is always tomorrow...and more than enough pollen, leaves and squiggles to go around for days! Stay safe and stay tuned.






No comments:

Post a Comment