decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, February 6, 2021

New Kids on the Block

While it is still February and Valentine's Day is still a bit more than a week away, I will admit that I have begun thinking more and more about St. Patrick's Day decor. I love all things Irish and I am particularly drawn to the color green so I am already beginning to plan the red to green swap out. I have shown you a few of the things I made but I also have a few other newbies to bring to the party.


I get so excited just looking at all of that cuteness! Lol I think you know how much I love Luminara candles. They are fairly pricey so, whenever I can find a deal on them, I usually jump at it. Lately, the best place for me to find them in all of the colors that I want is on QVC. Lucky for me, I don't have to actually watch it to see these deals. I think one came through FB a long time ago and I ordered from there. And, of course, ever since, I get all of their latest deals. I know that this isn't the traditional St. Pat's green but, I already have some of them. I like the light green because it will be able to stay out through Easter and spring as well.

And look at these adorable pot holders. My sister-in-law made me sets for a number of holidays and I can't wait to put these out...of course, they will be for display only because they are much too pretty to actually use. Lol


And, lastly, I needed one more pillow and I love all of the vintage designs from Eliot Heath. And, of course, you know this pillow cover spoke to me not only because it is vintage but also because of the scripts and shamrocks.


 And so, I think I will be ready for the next big day. I can't wait to get started...but I will...until at least February 15. Stay safe and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment