decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 26, 2021

Another Week!

 I seriously can't believe how quickly "Fridays" seem to roll around. I really don't know where the time goes these days but I'm not complaining! I have had a very busy week. I had two appointments that kind of eat up the days and then, by sheer accident, I was able to book and receive my first covid shot within about an hour!

I am on a list with our state that will put me on a list with my county when if they ever open up their registration again. I have been sitting on the Publix site every time they opened up...watching the page refresh every 60 seconds until, hours later, they were gone. I have also been checking back on a few other sites that have had no shots to offer but said "keep checking back". On a bored whim, I checked one and not only had they gotten some shots but you could sign up immediately and go down and get your shot! And, the medical center where they were being offered is literally 5 minutes from my house - if you hit red lights and traffic Lol

I was so excited, I called my friend and was able to book her one as well. As I was in line doing paper work, I realized truly how serendipitous this was. I had actually considered trying to book appointments in far away counties but just never quite got that far. I really felt like it would all work out and, oh my goodness, it could not have worked out better. No traveling and I knew exactly where I was going so no worrying about driving in places I don't know...with my "not too sharp" eyes these days. In any case, that brings me up to this morning and I am having a lazy day so far so let's head to the dining room.





 


So that is the dining room for this year. I did change up a few small things but, for the most part, I think it is pretty much like it was last year. Definitely heavy on the green more so that the St. Pat's...but I'm OK with that.

I am off to get ready to head to daughter #3's house this afternoon. My grandson is 16 today and I am heading to dinner with them. I love it when the kids pick their birthday dinner restaurant because it is usually somewhere "fauncy" and tonight is no exception. The boys almost always pick Mark's Prime Steakhouse downtown. They have a lovely outdoor area so we will be there and I am looking forward to a delicious dinner. Even though I am not a meat eater, their seafood is fabulous so I intend to go hungry! Stay safe and stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment