decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Cooking Up Some Love

Let's move on to the kitchen. Since I have tried to de-clutter the counters a bit, the kitchen is still looking a bit sparse to me but, I must admit, I am enjoying having the extra room on all of the counters for my prep work and I love having my large cutting board so easily accessible that I actually use it all of the time now.




Here's the new kid on the block. I think I like having something here so I will probably come up with some others to fill in the rest of the year.











I think almost everything else is self explanatory. Most of the kitchen decor has been around for awhile and I just haven't found anything I like better. If I ever do, you'll be the first to know. Lol 

I am working on an idea of a possible craft for Valentine's Day and St. Pats that I can do with the kids. I'll keep you posted because, so far, I have had nothing but fails. Stay safe and stay tuned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment