decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Let's Move Along

I just realized that I have had so many other projects going on that I never got any further along on our decor tour than the front porch and living room. Since today promises to be rainy and gloomy, I am staying inside to tackle some "not as fun as gardening" chores and I thought I would get a post in before I head in the other direction.

So, with no further ado, we head into the kitchen.

















Wow, I think this may be a first...not one word to be said about the decor. I would like to think that is because it pretty much speaks for itself and not that it is about the same as past years...perhaps it is a bit of both. But, whatever the reason, that is the kitchen for this year. And now, because it is so gloomy I am off to make a big pot of soup...and put those other dreaded chores off just a bit longer. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment