decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 17, 2020

Fri-Yay!

I am marveling at the fact that I have now made it to the end of the week...and haven't lost a grand child yet. Although, I definitely know that I am glad I'm the Nana and not in charge of pick-ups every day any more. Both days, there has been some minor bit of confusion-I'm guessing because "mom" is out of town and I am not privy of the ins and outs...and changes...until right before they happen. In any case, I have been where I ultimately needed to be and picked up as many children as I ultimately needed to pick up-friends included. I know with all of the moms being working moms, a lot of carpooling and helping out is needed and I'm glad I could do it...but thankful that it is not my daily life as flying by the seat of my pants and needing to be in two places at the same time is not my forte. Lol

In any case, I am waiting to see where today takes me so I thought I would show you the family room while I have a minute.







This is where the armoire is right now. I have not been out to shop for anything new yet. I'm kind of thinking that I want a few lighter colored European urns and some family photos that will stay in here all the time and then just a few seasonal/holiday embellishments as the year rolls on. It is kind of weird not seeing all of those holiday photos in here but this piece just reads a bit "grander" so I am keeping the other pictures in the piece in the sunroom and this will be kept a little "classier"...because I am nothing if not classy. Lol




So that is the family room. I think I am once again reminded that the colors of this holiday are just not my favorite. There is definitely not as much decor as usual and I never seem to have a lot to say about what is here. As a matter of fact, I have already started thinking about St. Pat's Day...I do love me some green! Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment