decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Shall We Dine?

Next stop will be the dining room and then just a quick peek at the sunroom because, once again, I kept it at a minimum so we could really use the space without a lot of shuffling of decor!









Another of the trees I have come to love so much...this time, it is a bit larger so I put it in one of my tin olive buckets. I love the simplicity of it.



I am happy to say that I got all of my shopping done the other day. Daughter #3 invited me to spend the day with her at the Mall at Millenia in Orlando and, she didn't have to ask twice! I love that place...so off we went. After I finished shopping I did my second favorite thing to do at a mall...people watch. And, with all of the beautiful decorations and Christmas music, it was so much fun to watch children and families react to everything going on. It was a wonderful, Christmas spirit-filled day!






I'm off to decide on my cookie list for this year and make a shopping list for supplies. My youngest grand children are invited over to help me bake so that should be fun and, I am off to a party with all of the people I used to teach with. We only get together a few times a year so it is always fun to catch up with everyone.

I have a bit more to show you so I will be back. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment