decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Patience is a Virtue

Patience is a virtue...that was an important part of our Brownie investiture ceremony every year as we told the Brownie story. And now, oh so many, many years later, I have learned the true meaning of this statement!

I don't know about you, but once I decide to do something-and the deciding process may take me awhile-I want to do it. Now! Yesterday if possible...lol. In any case, that is how it was with those darn snowmen ornaments I saw everyone making. I truly don't know what about them spoke to me, but something did and I was off to get supplies.

If you are a regular to this blog, you will remember that even after searching all of my local Dollar Trees, these snowmen were NOWHERE to be found. And that is how it seemed to continue as so many people went online bemoaning the fact that try as they might, they could find nary a one.

I had a few other errands to run today, as well as an award ceremony to attend, so I thought while I was out and about I would give it another go.

I hit two of my local stores with no luck but I just had a feeling...and, sure enough, in store #3, there they were. While I was there, I gathered up some other goodies to help me finish them up. I am heading out of town soon and will be gone for awhile but when I return, I will waste no time getting going on these cuties. Can't wait to see how they turn out. I have seen them done primitive style, vintage style and traditional. Not sure which way I will go. So many options...so little time. I should have bought more. Lol Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment