decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Finishing Up

I'm heading out of town next week and I'm not sure how long I will be gone-definitely through Halloween-so, I thought we'd better get this decor tour finished up. There's just a bit left. The sunroom has a few things but, again, since the kids and I use this room so much, I have been keeping it less decorated so there is less to move when "life happens".



This is one of my few new Halloween treasures this year. It is a pillow cover on a down-filled form. The fabric is kind of nubby and, for some reason, it just spoke to me. I am only buying decorative pillows with covers these days as then, when a holiday is over, all I have to store is the cover and the pillow form can move on to the next holiday's group of covers. And, I am trying to only use down filled forms-they are so much cozier!


I also like to decorate the guest bath.








And, just because I love holidays so much, I always give at least a nod to the current one in my bathroom. Not a lot but just enough to make me smile when I walk in.






I usually go all out in decorating our three guest rooms but, since this year we aren't doing the big, family Halloween party weekend at my house, I decided to just put out a few little things for when the kids are here.

So that is it for Halloween 2019 decor. I'm not sure what I will be doing to stay busy before I leave but if I get into anything fun and want to share, I will be back. If not, I know there will be tons of photos I will want to share when I return of my wonderful time in St. Pete. They really know how to do Halloween in the Old Northeast where daughter #1 lives. It is a magical place to be on this holiday. Can't wait to share! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment