decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 7, 2019

We're Cookin' Up Spooky!

I have been doing a bit of tweaking and think I have everything just the way I want it...finally! So, let's move into the kitchen.




I think I mention this favorite pot every year. I actually bought it from a Hallmark store and as I was putting it out this year I realized just how much of my Halloween decor came from Hallmark. They definitely used to have a lot more than they offer now...at least in their stores. I haven't gone on their website to see if I'm missing anything but at this point in time, what I don't know about won't hurt me. Lol


Once again, I almost left off the laboratory...but then both my grand children and my friend's grand children mentioned that it was what they remember most...so, out it came one more time. I have pared it down a bit from past years so it isn't quite as cluttered as it once was.





Presley's painted pallet gift is still front and center. She spent this past weekend with me again and she always notices where all of her past artwork ends up.



The domed stand is another past Hallmark find that daughter #2 gifted to me many years ago.



While Presley was here and I had an extra set of hands, we tried to get my skeleton climbing the sign post out front. To get him climbing the way we wanted, the majority of his body was behind the sign so we decided to just let him stand there and welcome our guests.


I'm thinking maybe a little sign in his hand would be cute...we shall see. Guess I will never be done tweaking! Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment