decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Final Answer!

This post could probably be sub-titled "Who Cares?" but, since I'm still just tackling really small projects to keep myself busy and in the house, this just caught my fancy. If you remember, this is the third incarnation of this project. It was never really meant to be a favorite but since everyone was making paint stick crafts online, I thought I would give it a try to see if it might be something I would like to do with the kids...jury's still out on that. But, since I made it, I figured I might as well use it and it definitely needed a bit more pizzazz for me!

After I added the flag with just a simple thin bow, I still wasn't excited so when I finally got to HL, I looked for some 4th of July picks. There were a lot of great picks but their scale was just off for this project so I decided to just beef up the bow. Kind of like putting lipstick on a pig but way more acceptable now!








It's hard to believe that something that simple could put a smile on my face, but that is how I roll. As I'm looking at this right now, I'm thinking I might like this more if it was nestled in a wreath. Gotta remember that next year!



Another thing off my to-do list. I'm on to looking for my next totally un-necessary project to keep me busy and out of trouble! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment