decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Not Yet...But Closer


Wow! Everything on my new computer is working the same as always EXCEPT the one thing I really care about and that is this blog!! I can get into Blogger exactly the same as always but the problems start when I try to either download new pictures or post old ones...NOTHING is the same. I truly have no idea what or how I did anything to get these pictures here but, they did not fall in in the order that I wanted and my old way of changing that isn't there. Then, a few posted that I didn't want but the "delete" that I so often used isn't there either. And, finally "Picassa"-which I used as my photo editor-is apparently no longer available and I have no way to edit these pictures. I almost decided to not post at all but, I'm going to go ahead and put them on if for no one but myself to look back on next year. My son-in-law said to let him know if I was having issues but he doesn't live here and has a pretty high power job (he had to take 2 zoom calls while he was here the other day and big time county budgets are involved) so I have chosen to leave him alone-he did more than his part. Lol Instead, I will wait for someone who is patient and has maybe an hour to give me to just sit down next to me and figure out the steps. I know it can be done...it just doesn't seem like it can be done as easily as it used to be. I am not a professional photographer so I don't need any high powered editing program. I'm happy if I can just "enhance" and crop. I know something is out there but I am just not familiar with anything on this new set-up...I'll get there. Please be patient. 

In any case, here are the pictures that I did get to load. They are obviously not in the proper order but...

 


I sure wish I could go back a year and show you the close up of the bee skep that is on the bottom shelf...if I knew how, believe me, I would but apparently it's now up in a cloud somewhere and I have yet to figure out how to bring it back down to earth! Lol




Here is the sign after I grunged it up a bit. I definitely like it so much more than when it was all shiny and bright.






Unfortunately, that is it for today. I'm getting a bit frustrated because I know everything I need is out there somewhere...I just don't know the steps to get there. Hopefully, I'll get some help soon and be on my way. Fingers crossed. Until then, stay safe and stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment