decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 27, 2024

Bear With Me!!!

 Let me just start by saying that my son-in-law is my hero! He spent 7 hours here with me yesterday transferring everything from my old to the new that he hand picked for me. I'm feeling pretty special as I now also have a new keyboard, monitor and printer as well as the new laptop. I prefer using a desktop so now I have the best of both worlds!

All of that being said-this blog and the way to make room for all of my thousands upon thousands of photos as well as downloading new ones was really the biggest issue. I blog through Bloglovin' which I guess was bought oy and is now Blogger. When my grand daughter put this all together for me, my email was with embarqmail...that was a number of email addresses and passwords ago-so long ago that I no longer have any idea what any of that was. My poor son-in-law worked miracles and found it all somewhere hidden in pages of "stuff".

So now, conceivably, everything is there but the way I used to do things has changed so I am going to try to show you the rest of my spring decor-the photos of which are now "om a cloud" and I'm not real sure how I go about retrieving them just yet. Once I start taking new files-if I can figure out how to download those-lol-it should be a bit easier. Let's see what happens. Fingers crossed.

Wellll. It looks like I am going to need a bit-or a lot more help. I know the photos are there...I just can't get to them. I'll be back when I figure this out. Stay safe and stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment