decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Feelin' the Heat....

 Feelin' the heat...in more ways than one! Seems like for whatever reason, I had to re-log into everything on my computer this weekend. I don't have a clue why. That has never happened to me before. But, thanks to my trusty "password" book, I thought everything went smoothly. Until it didn't. When I went to Bloglovin to check on my posts - which is where I not only follow others but also check into my own blog - I kept getting messages that the page was down. I am incredibly technology challenged but, I must say, when my back was against the wall, I found all sorts of ways to try to get back to my blog. I was able to Google myself and get my blogs - thank goodness - but I couldn't get to where I could post anything new, edit, etc. It was like I was a reader and not the originator.

I can't even begin to think of how many hours I spent just repeating everything I had already tried thinking one of these times it would work...but, it didn't.

As I was trying once more this morning, I remembered having to reset everything this weekend and wondered if there was any chance - even though I have changed emails about 3 times since my grand daughter set this blog up for me - if I might have still been logged in with my ancient email of all those years ago...and, yep! There it was!

So now, I have my blog available so I'm good to go there but, my Bloglovin account which is where I follow everyone else is still not opening. I have tried to sign in on my phone and it says it is not working. I try to sign in through Google and I get the same message. And, this time I'm sure that I am in there with my current email. And so, I don't know if they really are having trouble - which they have had a lot of recently - or, once again, I have done something stupid. In any case, I can still write my blog and I've missed you all so, let's head into the family room and see what we see.



I'm still really loving the Uncle Sams I made last year.





Every year when I share this handprint wreath made for me many years ago when we still had "little" hands in our family, my blog numbers go way up. This has been "pinned" almost as many times as the leprechaun hat made from the terre cotta pots. I can only imagine how big this would have to be if we were to try with the current size of this gang's hands! Lol




So that is the family room for this year...not a lot of changes. I seem to be saying that a lot these days. I'm not sure if that is because there are really not any new ideas (at least new for me as I've been doing this so long I think I've tried them all) or, I just have so much already that something new won't fit...nope, that can't be it as I'm always up for something new around here...any new little treasure. I'll keep looking. Maybe I need to get to my favorite seasonal shop in Micanopy and see what I can find! I hope this makes it to you safely and, if so, I'll be back. Stay safe and stay tuned....ahhhh, it feels good to say that again. Lol

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment