decorating with dodi

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Bored!!!

Why is it that whenever you have a list of to-dos a mile long, all you want to do is sit and do nothing? And then, when you are told you need to sit and do nothing, you are bored out of your mind?! I had a little procedure done on my nose today and the doctor had trouble getting it to stop bleeding so, I was sent home with a pressure bandage and told not to over exert myself. I had planned to go to HL after the doctor but, truthfully, I didn't want to scare people with this thing on my face. So, not only can I not do any of the things I want to tackle outside but, I am really out of supplies to do anything inside...and I am BORED!

So, that has brought me to the computer. I've been looking at the sunflower crafts I did recently...




...and then back to my sunflower decor last year to see where the new items might find their homes. And then, since I am still pretty bored, I am perusing the things I have "pinned" on my Pinterest "summer" folder to see if there is anything else I might be able to accomplish before I totally forget doctor's orders and go do what I want! Lol I like each of these but I don't have everything I need to start working on any of them right now! I actually have a wooden box that I made a few years back that might work for this.

I have a hanging basket very similar to this but would need all of the florals.

And, believe it or not, I have a small wood box that could work here but again would need more sunflowers...and, even if I went to HL today, their florals are not on sale this week and I never buy anything in there that is not on sale when I know it will be next week...and, florals go on 50% every other week.

So, that is where I am right now. Honestly, I'm not sure my house will even accommodate one more sunflower anything, I think I'm off to see if there is anything else I can maybe repurpose or re-do. Nothing is safe when I am in this mood! There's no telling where this will end up! Lol Thankfully I'm off to Tallahassee tomorrow and then daughter #2 is coming to spend Saturday with me so, maybe by Sunday I will be able to hit the ground running again and all things in my house will once again be safe from my whims! Lol Stay safe and stay tuned!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment